Monday, July 28, 2014

How to Organize your Life

Ciao tutti!

I am currently sitting in the car driving home from Florida, and honestly I have been more productive during this drive than I have been in all of summer. I drove 18 hours there and now I'm driving 18 hours back and I have:

- Finished Rosetta Stone (YAY!)
- Thought of some ideas of what to get my host family
- Made like 10 new exchange friends going to Italy
- Made a to-do list of everything I have to do to prepare for Italy before I leave

So I thought I would share that to-do list in case it would help any of you exchange students!


-       Figure out host family gifts
-       Learn basics of Italian politics/government
-       Learn more about US (or home country) politics/government
-       Study Italian
-       Write a “cheat sheet” of commonly used phrases
-       Make packing list
-       Pack
-       Get Visa
-       Organize and throw going away party
-       Figure out what to do with my phone
-       Figure out what to do with my debit card
-       Learn some recipes to cook for host family
-       Learn about soccer (my host brother loves soccer)
-       Buy new shoes
-       Buy stuff that I need for Italy that I don’t have
-       Buy cosmetics
- Get health addendum form signed


Other than that I'm just feeling pure excitement for Italy!! Only 37 more days, and minus my 10 day vacation in NYC, Boston, and Canada next week I only have 27 days left at home!! I can't believe this is all happening!! I can't wait to be in Italy :)

Ciao! Xoxo <3

-- Tami Moctezuma


No comments:

Post a Comment